This little tool allows you to copy any object's animation to After Effects, with just one click on a button and a Ctrl-V... can't make it any simpler, no file to export/import, no images to render.
What does it copy ?
- Translation Rotation Scale for all objects
- FOV and Target Distance for Cameras
- Intensity and Color for Lights
Start by checking a few things:
- The cameras in After Effects must be One-Node Cameras
- Don't forget to switch on 3D Layer on the destination layer in After !
- The frame rate in Max and After must be the same
- The Comp Resolution must match the Max Render Output Resolution
Select your Camera in Max and click on the ExportToAfter button.
|Click the images for full resolution|
|Yes, my After Effects install is in French. No, that's not always very handy.|
Repeat the same thing for any other objects !
|There we go, we have the same animation in Max and After !|